Software Tester Career Objective in Resume for Freshers
Career Objective is an important part of the resume, an in most of the Sample Resumes for Software Tester, it is at the top of the resume after Personal Details. Please be clear about what you mention in Career Objective, as this can be a topic of discussion during your Technical Interview Round or HR Interview Session.
• Seeking a position in Challenging, Progressive, Dynamic & Growing Software Development & Testing environment to utilize & update my skills through a continuous learning process & provide meaningful solution to the organization in achievement of their goals & objective and attains a long term personal & career growth in the area of software testing.
• Seeking a challenging and rewarding career with an organization of repute which recognizes and utilizes my true potential, nurturing my analytical & technical skills of Software testing and Quality Assurance Concepts.
• Seeking challenging assignments and opportunities in Software Testing / Research on latest technologies so as to hone my skills as a Software Testing Engineer.
Latest posts by Nitin G (see all)
- Resume Format for Software Tester 1 Year Experienced (11 Sample Templates) – Free Download - August 14, 2017
- Resume Format for Sr Accounts Officer (18 Sample Templates) – Free Download - August 14, 2017
- Resume Format for Assistant Manager Operations BPO / Call Center (8 Sample Templates) – Free Download - August 14, 2017